Hydrogen Gas Generators
Features of Hydrogen Gas Generator:
- Hydrogen Gas Generator is available in three models for gas flows of 200-400-600 nml/min.
- Hydrogen Gas Generator i.e. HyGen is able to supply Detectors and as a carrier gas ( up to 15 FID or up to 4 GC Carrier S/S + FID).
- Hydrogen delivery pressure of up to 8 bar which allows Brezza units to be used also for "FAST GC".
- Parallel connection of up to 4 stackable generators with tower configuration.
- Hydrogen Gas Generator is equipped with the innovative HT PEM cell, with reliability certified by Proton Energy Systems.
- Extreme safety guaranteed also by the innovative controller software which can be interfaced with the CPU or PCs for remote control.
- Hydrogen flow and pressure will be displayed on screen of CPU.
- The Generator is equipped with low water level alarms & having a indication of conductivity of inside water.
- Generator is having a log book facility with software so that you can check all generator history.
- All safety related warning alarms will be displayed on Screen of CPU with buzzer sound.
- To avoid over pressure within generator, Generator is having over pressure relief valve and generator get auto shutoff in case of excess pressure.
- Prolonged operating time without interruptions.
- Extreme ease of filling the removable water tank.
- Accessory to allow replacement of the final filter element without contaminating the hydrogen outlet line with air.
- CPU with Touchscreen LCD Display connectable with CAN-BUS to the generators (up to 32 units), allows the monitoring of operational status and menus with report alarms and functioning parameters.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF HYDROGEN GAS GENERATOR:
|FLOW||200 / 400 / 600 Nml/min|
|TECHNOLOGY USED||Electrolytic Cell PEM HT|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||0.1 - 8 bar/30 - 115 psi|
Height: 40 cm + 7 cm (base) / 15.8" + 2.8 "
Width: 38 cm / 14.9"
Depth: 53 cm / 20.8"
|WEIGHT||30 kg / 67 lbs|
|5°C - 45°C|
Lablink is the manufacturer of Lab Water System and Distributor of CLAIND (manufacturer) Gas Generator's in India. (Hydrogen Gas Generator, Nitrogen Gas Generator, Zero Air Gas Generator, Plant level Nitrogen Gas Generator)