AIRCOMP- Compressed Air Generator
-Designed for GC and Atomic Absorption
- For GC, TOC and Atomic Absorption
- Pneumatic autosamplers
FEATURES OF AIRCOMP-COMPRESSED AIR GENERATOR:
- Provides 20 Nl/min of compressed from an 8 bar Oil Free Compressor
- Quiet: noise level reduced to a minimum thanks to special soundproof and anti-vibration devices
- Possible parallel connection up to 4 stackable tower configuration generators
- CPU with Touch Screen Display that can be linked to the generators with CAN-BUS, allowing monitoring of the operating status and menu reading with the maintenance status, the alarm report and functional parameters
|FLOW RATE||20 Nl/min ± 2 Nl/min up to 2000 m from the sea|
|TECHNOLOGIES EMPLOYED||Oil free piston compressor|
|OUTPUT PRESSURE||0+8 bar ± 3 % (±240 mbar)|
|AIR OUTPUT CHARACTERISTICS|
Particulate = 0,01 mm
Moisture = -15° C dew point ATP
|220 Vac ± 10% 50 Hz 550 VA|
|INDEX OF PROTECTION||IP20|
|NOISE||< 55 dBA|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||5° C - 40° C/40° F - 100° F|
Height: 40 cm + 7 cm (base) / 15.8" + 2.8"
Width: 38 cm/14.9"
Depth: 53 cm/20.8"
|WEIGHT||25 kg/55 lbs|
Lablink is the manufacturer & exporter of Lab Water System and distributor of Analytical Instruments like Gas Generators (Hydrogen Gas Generator, Nitrogen Gas Generator, Zero Air Gas Generator, Plant Nitrogen Gas Generator, Air Compressor) and many more.