Lab Water Purification System | Lab Water System - LABaQUa
Description & Specifications:
LABaQUa Water System provides you reliable and compact system which produces Ultra- Pure Water.
System always ensures high comfort at low operating cost.
LABaQUa System is equipped with reverse osmosis (RO) System with additional resin to produce Type II water. This Type II water get stored in 50 ltr storage tank equipped with level sensor having high water level cut off features. Type II water can be dispense directly from tap of Storage tank.
Further Ultra- Pure water (Type I) is produced with a combination of optimized cartridges with UV, Ion Exchange Resins & other Polishers.
System comes with in-built printer (optional) for real time data printout.
System comes with predefined volume dispenser (optional)
Final Type I water comes through 0.2 µm filter disc.
System comes with touchscreen display & built in indication of following parameters.
• Temperature & Conductivity of feed water & Ultra-Pure (Type I) Water.
• Flow rate indicator for R.O. water (Type II) & Ultra- Pure (Type I) Water to ensure proper output of system.
• Real time data of total water dispense volume for R.O. water (Type II) & Ultra-Pure Water (Type I) to ensure life of consumables.
• UV lamp working hours to ensure life of UV lamp.
• Type II & Type I water pumps working hours.
• Type I & feed water conductivity meter calibration due indication.
• Visual Alarm indication in case of high conductivity of Type I & feed water.
The input water required is DM water/RO water or Municipal Water. Easy to install, repair, plug and play. Suitable for Indian Conditions. Very low consumable cost.
System have calibrated conductivity meters. Design of the instrument is electrically and electronically safe, as the Electrical & Electronic circuits never come in touch with water which enhances safety.
LABLINK LABaQUa Water Purification System Specifications:
TYPE I Water:
Dispensing Rate of Ultra-Pure System 2 LPM
Resistivity of Ultra-Pure Water 18.2 M O cm 25°C
Conductivity µS/cm: <0.055 µS/cm
TOC: <50 ppb
Chloride max.: <1 ppb
Total Silica (ppb): <3 ppb
Endotoxin: <0.25 EU/ml
Sodium max.: <1 ppb
Bacteria: <0.1 CFU/ml
Type II Water:
Production Rate: 25 LPH
Conductivity µS/cm: <1 µS/cm
Chloride max.: <5 ppb
Total Silica: <3 ppb
Storage Tank: 50 ltr. tank with level sensor & switch
Electrical Power Supply: 230 VAC
Dimension (H*W*D): 25" * 18" * 29"
NOTE: These values are typical and may vary depending on the nature and concentration of contaminants in the feed water.
LABLINK LABaQUa (Lab Water Purification System / Ultrapure Water System / Type 1, Type 2) Water System Applications:
- Chromatography: HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS and GC
- Elemental Analysis: AA, GFAA, ICP-MS, ICP-OES and ILc
- Cell Culture: Lab Washers
- Molecular Biology and Bio-chemistry PCR, DNA, Autoclaves, Analyzers, Sequencing, DNA Micro array, Electrophoresis and Blotting, Clinical Laboratories CLSI-CLRW Guidelines.